ICDSM2021 will be published in Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing（ISSN: 2194-5357）by Springer-Verlag.
Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing（ISSN: 2194-5357）of this series are submitted to ISI Proceedings, EI-Compendex, DBLP, SCOPUS, Google Scholar and Springerlink.Currently, the retrieval of papers which are submitted by Springer-Verlag is normal.
Some of the best papers of ICDSM2021 will have the chances to be recommended to SCI / EI journals for publishing, In such case, the papers must be significantly changed after improvement and expanding - usually, at least 30% changes are requested.
We will work with a number of high quality and indexed journals (SCI, SSCI, EI, ESCI, ABS, Scopus) including:
1. Enterprise Information Systems (JCR SCI Q3)
Deadline of Paper Submission:
Dec. 31, 2020
Notification of Acceptance:
Jan. 5, 2021
Camera Ready Submission Due:
Jan. 10, 2021
1. All submitted papers MUST be written in English.
2. Any submission must not have been, or will not be published elsewhere or submitted to another conference before the review notification date of this conference.
3. All submissions will be peer-reviewed based on originality, technical quality and presentation.
4. Each paper should be at least 4 pages or longer.
5. To complete the paper plan in advance and expand the scale of the meeting, ICDSM2021 encourages you to recommend more manuscripts
6. Article repetition rate cannot be higher than 18%, otherwise it will be rejected directly.
7. If you have a brilliant contribution in Information and Communication Technology area, and willing to serve as a TPC/Keynote Speaker, Please send your CV via email .
8. If your university is willing to serve as the conference co-organizer, please contact directly.