IRNet International Academic Communication Center aims to establish a worldwide network of researchers and scholars of various disciplines, for providing them supports they need during their initial research time through arranging symposium, seminar and workshops in their disciplines.
We are committed to network among the researchers, scientists, academicians and professionals from Industries.
▪To promote research among the scholars, researchers and faculties.
▪To enhance the writing and presentation ability of the scholars, researchers before the international community.
▪To help the scholars and researchers to acquire knowledge through seminars, conferences and workshops.
▪To help scholars, researchers to present their findings in International Conferences.
The secretary of ICDSM2021 will collect your paper contributions and respond to your queries. The paper review process will be completed by the Program Committee and Technical Committee members.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our conference secretary.
Deadline of Paper Submission:
Dec. 31, 2020
Notification of Acceptance:
Jan. 5, 2021
Camera Ready Submission Due:
Jan. 10, 2021
1. All submitted papers MUST be written in English.
2. Any submission must not have been, or will not be published elsewhere or submitted to another conference before the review notification date of this conference.
3. All submissions will be peer-reviewed based on originality, technical quality and presentation.
4. Each paper should be at least 4 pages or longer.
5. To complete the paper plan in advance and expand the scale of the meeting, ICDSM2021 encourages you to recommend more manuscripts
6. Article repetition rate cannot be higher than 18%, otherwise it will be rejected directly.
7. If you have a brilliant contribution in Information and Communication Technology area, and willing to serve as a TPC/Keynote Speaker, Please send your CV via email .
8. If your university is willing to serve as the conference co-organizer, please contact directly.