* Papers must be submitted in WORD and PDF format.
* All submissions must be original, unpublished, and not submitted concurrently for publication elsewhere.
* All papers should be written in English. Abstracts, papers and presentations must be presented in English.
* All submissions must be more than 6 less than 12 pages in length. Otherwise, if your paper exceeds 8 pages in length, you have to pay for the additional pages (from page 9).
* Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full text papers including results, tables, figures and references.
Paper Format :Download
Prospective authors are invited to submit full papers including results, figures and references. Paper will be accepted by email: email@example.com
On submission, all papers undergo initial screening for suitability for the IISA 2020 by the Editors. Suitable papers will be sent to at least two independent referees chosen by the Editor-in-Chief, and the reports from the referees are then considered by the Editor-in-Chief, who will make the final decision.
The organizing committee of IISA 2020 makes a special statement concerning contributions as follows:
1. All articles contributed to IISA 2020 must be new articles which have not been published in any journals or publications, and the copyrights of the articles should not have been demised to any institution, organization or individual.
2. Several kinds of articles are to be declined by IISA 2020:
1) Pseudo-articles which are incompetent in reasoning and devoid of any statistics, experiments or designs;
2) Plagiarized articles;
3) Articles translated by translation software;
4) Articles irrelevant to the theme and scope of this conference.
3. IISA 2020 takes a tough position to plagiarism. All articles registered will be tested for plagiarism. Any article that fails to pass the plagiarism detection will be sent back to its writer.
4. IISA 2020 earnestly requests article-contributors to scrupulously abide by academic ethics. IISA 2020 also objects to repeated submission of one article and withdrawal of articles without reason.
5. In order to strengthen the supervision and examination of articles and to ensure the quality of articles, the administration team of IISA 2020 will examine each article for several workdays. Please be patient.
June 26-28, 2020
Notification of Acceptance:
Camera Ready Submission Due:
Phone: 153 8711 8351
1.All submitted papers MUST be written in English.
2.Any submission must not have been, or will not be published elsewhere or submitted to another conference before the review notification date of this conference.
3.All submissions will be peer-reviewed based on originality, technical quality and presentation.
4.Each paper should be at least 4 pages or longer.
5.To complete the paper plan in advance and expand the scale of the meeting, IISA2020 encourages you to recommend more manuscripts
6.Article repetition rate cannot be higher than 18%, otherwise it will be rejected directly.
7.If you have a brilliant contribution in Information and Communication Technology area, and willing to serve as a TPC/Keynote Speaker, Please send your CV via email .
8.If your university is willing to serve as the conference co-organizer, please contact directly.