Details about Registration Fees
1.The regular registration fee is RMB 3200 or USD 477 for the first article, for a Full-time Student (first author) the registration fee is RMB 3000 or USD 447 for the first article (the valid university identification card is required).
2. If the length of the paper exceeds 8 pages, the cost of Each Extra Page (begin with page 9) is RMB 400 or USD 60.
3.Each registration fee include conference materials, lunches, coffee Breaks and conference Kits during the conference.
4. At least one author of each accepted final paper must register in advance.
5. At least one author of each article should attend to the conference.
6.The maximum number of the accepted articles from one author is two.
7.If you are willing to attend the conference and do presentation without publishing your paper, please apply to us by E-mail.
8. Please make sure that we can get the whole registration fee after through the bank system.
9. The registration fee does not include: Accommodation fee Visa application fee Transportation fee.
July 3-5, 2020
Notification of Acceptance:
Camera Ready Submission Due:
Phone: 153 8711 8351
1.All submitted papers MUST be written in English.
2.Any submission must not have been, or will not be published elsewhere or submitted to another conference before the review notification date of this conference.
3.All submissions will be peer-reviewed based on originality, technical quality and presentation.
4.Each paper should be at least 4 pages or longer.
5.To complete the paper plan in advance and expand the scale of the meeting, IISA2020 encourages you to recommend more manuscripts
6.Article repetition rate cannot be higher than 18%, otherwise it will be rejected directly.
7.If you have a brilliant contribution in Information and Communication Technology area, and willing to serve as a TPC/Keynote Speaker, Please send your CV via email .
8.If your university is willing to serve as the conference co-organizer, please contact directly.