* Papers must be submitted in WORD and PDF formats.
* All submissions must be original, unpublished, and not submitted concurrently for publication elsewhere.
* All papers should be written in English. This includes all sections, figures, tables, and references.
* All submissions must be more than 4 less than 12 pages in length.Papers exceeding the 6-page limit are subject to additional per page fee.
Paper Format : Template
Prospective authors are invited to submit their complete papers (including all sections, figures, tables, and references) through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All papers undergo an initial screening for suitability by the Editors. Suitable papers are then sent to at least two independent referees chosen by the Editor-in-Chief. The reports from the independent referees are then considered by the Editor-in-Chief, who will make the final decision.
1. All articles contributed to ICDSM 2019 must be new and not published in any journals or publications.Furthermore, the copyrights of the articles should not have been demised to any institution, organization or individual.
2. The following articles are rejected by ICDSM 2019:
a) Pseudo-articles which are incompetent in reasoning and devoid of any statistics, experiments, or designs;
b) Plagiarized articles;
c) Articles translated by translation software;
d) Articles irrelevant to the theme and scope of this conference.
3. ICDSM 2019 takes plagiarism seriously. All articles registered will be evaluated for plagiarism. Any article that fails to pass the plagiarism detection step will be sent back to the author.
4. ICDSM 2019 urges all article-contributors to seriously abide by our academic integrity policy.
Last Date of Paper Submission:
15 September, 2019
Notification of Acceptance:
Camera Ready Submission Due:
1. All submitted papers MUST be written in English.
2. Any submission must not have been, or will not be published elsewhere or submitted to another conference before the review notification date of this conference.
3. All submissions will be peer-reviewed based on originality, technical quality and presentation.
4. Each paper should be at least 4 pages or longer.
5. To complete the paper plan in advance and expand the scale of the meeting, ICDSM2019 encourages you to recommend more manuscripts
6. Article repetition rate cannot be higher than 18%, otherwise it will be rejected directly.
7. If you have a brilliant contribution in Information and Communication Technology area, and willing to serve as a TPC/Keynote Speaker, Please send your CV via email .
8. If your university is willing to serve as the conference co-organizer, please contact directly.